Thursday, August 18, 2005

unhappy thoughts

this week a lot of unhappy thoughts has been bothering me, especially here in the office. i think my attendance is being monitored already, my DTR has marks on it, i overheard someone talking about it. at first i thought i was just paranoid... but later i found out it was really me... haay! daghan jud masi dri office uy. anyway, i'd better be careful nalang. infact, i wake up as early as 5am this morning and got here by 6:50am.
he promise to take us out this weekend. thank God! i really need a break. i'm too excited for my lil boy. i know he'd really want to go swimming... again! after our calamcam beach escapade last month. he really loves the water so much... i'll cook our favorite baon 'chicken pork aloha' , shrimps and bangus steak.. yummy! i just hope the rain won't spoil the fun, it's been raining almost everyday lately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home