Sunday, August 07, 2005

my baby's sick..



Originally uploaded by Carmelle.

It all started with me. last tuesday, i was down with flu due to my tonsilitis. on the way home, i was chilling already. i had my med. (bioflu- it really works). i couldn't get near my lil boy. he would hug and kiss me whenever i get home from work. i wanted to play with him before going to bed, but i'm too weak. i dozed off to bed as soon as i get upstairs in our room. i woke up at around 2am, lance was asleep already, with his head on my tummy..

when he woke up the following morning ( wednesday) he's feverish already, i gave him tempra syrup, his temperature reached 38.5. by thursday pm, he's already well. i thought it's over. friday night, his nose bleeds. I PANIC! i was on my way home when Intoy called, as soon as i get to the door, i saw blood driping from his nose. i was scared! good thing, it settled after a minute.

saturday morning, i woke up and found Lance feverish again, i called his Dad and told him we should get him to the hospital. i called my mom and i foulnd out that nosebleed is a symptom of Dengue. so there, we went to his pedia and he undergo CBC. i pity him. he really cried out loud throughout the process. Thank GOD! he's test results shows no sign of Dengue, it's due to bacterial infection & he's given anti-bacterial medications, we'll take him back to the docotr after a week. i also would like to check his hearing and speech capabilities...

right now, his doing well.. so well, that all he wanna do is PLAY, PLAY & PLAY...

2 Comments:

Blogger Aden said...

nah,ok na unta c pupong oi...looy kaau nang.lami kaau kusion sa picture gihapon.
hmmm...i miss u both nah!
mwah!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Nikkita said...

hala...luoy ayo pupung....
pwede pa lang anha karon dayon..anhaon tka neph.OA ate pups duh?...that's given...bwahaha...

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home