Monday, August 01, 2005

lazy weekend...

i practically sleep the whole weekend. saturday morning, i woke up at around 11am, my son was playing with my credit cards, my make up bag and other stuffs in my bag were scattered on bed. i have no choice but to get up . after lunch we watched tv and after an hour or two we went upstairs and fall asleep till 4pm. guess what? we stayed awake until 3am. i was actually waiting for his call. but he didn't. lance was still full of energy, running around the room and playing with his toys while i watched my favorite channel "etc". i could stay all day watching all their shows. sunday morning, we woke up at around 11:30am. whew! we ate lunch. it rained until late afternoon. it's cold and the dark clouds make it so condusive to sleep. we sleep until 5:30pm. i almost missed "the buzz". my tummy was rumbling, i cooked spaghetti and Intoy bought barbeque at the famous bb-q stand along villegas street, right beside our place, with a bottle of coca cola. we had an early dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home