Wednesday, August 10, 2005

dear Lance,


3mos
Originally uploaded by Carmelle.

The happiest day of my life was on the day that you were born. God must have sent the most admirable angel to me. It was so magical. The first time I touched and held you in my arms, my heart was overflowed with so much joy and excitement. You’re so adorable. As the days go by, I couldn’t imagine a day without you. Your angelic face and sweet smile that greets me every morning is what keeps me going throughout my busy day. Your sweet kisses and bear hugs is enough to ease my worries at the end of the day. You brought sunshine into my life and peace to my troubled mind. You made all my problems easy to bear. When things get rough and I’m close to giving up. The thought of you is what makes me hold on. You’re my strength… you mean a lot to me. You’re the very reason of my existence. I’m willing to do anything for you. Thank you for making Mommy happy and inspired everyday.

iloveyou,

Mommy

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikkita said...

too perfect for words....
very well said...
*clap,clap,clap*

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home