Monday, August 15, 2005

sunday night!

last night i watched the last episode of "outback jack". as expected, jack chose natalie to be the last girl to join him in his journey. poor marissa! she's a sport. though hurting inside, she still manage to say " i want you to be happy, Jack". so there goes my fave tv reality show...
i was surfing channels from hbo to disney channel but find nothing interesting, i wanted to sleep early coz it's a sunday. we have a flag raising ceremony every monday. i leave at around 6am... but can't sleep yet, my lil boy was still wide awake, playing and reading his new books ( i bought him new books and flash cards), my eyes were so tired already, ididn't realize i was asleep na, i was awaken by the noise of cymbals (his ninang jana gave him a band playset last christmas), he was banging it while trying to sleep... he was lying beside me with those weary eyes, and it was 2:30am already. grabee ka talaga Lance, insomniac baby he he he... i put the lights off and after 30 mins or so he went zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
my alarm clock went wee! wee! wee! by 5am, nah! i'm not still halfway my sleep. my body isn't moving, ang sarap p matulog... but my mind is telling me i should get up and take a bath or else... half day na naman! i was dragging myself to the bathroom and i was out after fifteen minutes. i got to the office at 6:26am, it's unusual for me to arrive that early, i usually get here at 7am or one hour late... nakakahiya nga eh, what will i do with my lil boy? he barely sleeps early... hu hu hu poor mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home