Friday, August 12, 2005

blue waters....



Originally uploaded by Carmelle.

this one's taken at villa arcadia resort in calamcam. it's the famous place in my hometown. it brings back a lot of happy memories from childhood till now...

last july 14, we (me & lance)we went home in time for our fiesta. my sis nikki was also there. it was like a family reunion. we had a great time watching the mardi gras festival, band parade, strolling around the plaza and meeting friends and relatives. and of course eating a lot... lechon was the queen of the table yum, yum, yum... nikki prepared her famous buko pandan salad, twa's a bestseller...

we spent all afternoons at the beach, lance was super excited to see the blue waters of calamcam beach. he could not take his hands off the fine white sand. he's not afraid to go deep in the water.the moment we get there he'd find his way to the water and no one can take him out from there. that's why he'd always end up asleep. wawa c intoy ug janiboy. lance was as heavy as a log... it was all fun, we took a lot of shots using my phone coz i forget to bring my camera...

im looking forward to spend christmas at home again, plan an overnight at villa arcadia...lance really love the pool there, especially the hot & cold shower... and get together with my close friends. i havent' seen them during my stay....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home