Friday, September 23, 2005

friendster

it's been 2 week since the last time i log at friendster... i can't access it now, i think people at the computer section are blocking the connection.. i really miss going over my friends account and updating myself with new infos. grrrr!!! nikki just told me yesterday there is something i must see in there, i let her open my account yesterday to check if i have new messages and invites. it comes with a single invite from someone i barely knew.. hahaha

actually, i have nothing much to write today, it's just that i feel bored as in.. it's a typical lazy Friday. i was reading blogs and i thought i should add something on my blog also... nothing much happens except that i wake up at 5am this morning with Lance wide awake and playing beside me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home