Thursday, September 15, 2005

xmas tree!




Whew! How time flies… I was busy minding my own business these past couple of months, I hadn’t realize it’s already a"ber" month, the start of a very loooong holiday. That is Christmas !!! my favorite time of the year… for me, it’s the season to be with my family and friends, relaxing and swimming in Calamcam beach, stay at home and do a little makeover, party at home with family, cousins and relatives and with my classmates back in high school, and update myself with the latest chismis in town he he he… and REST!

Just the thought of christmas coming around, makes me wanna go shopping for xmas gifts, clothes for Lance and me of course.. and my list goes on... hope xmas bonus will come early. I’m also excited to buy party goods for Lance’s birthday party, we’ll have a kid’s party again as usual, with the neighborhood tots… I was still thinking of his bday theme this year. I had in mind Barney and Friends, Sponge Bob Square Pants and Scooby-doo… but it depends on the available party favors in DV….i found this small store in DV mall which caters all party goods for children and the price is very low… they have it all. I also spotted a corner which designs party invitations, I already checked it out 3 month ago and I’m sure to order party invites for the party….
i could hear xmas jingles in malls and radio stations already, xmas is really coming in three months time! i just went home last july for the fiesta but i'm excited as ever! i miss home so much... if only i could go home more often i would, but i can't afford the expenses, it's just too much... and my work is demanding as well. plus, i have my lil boy who needs me all the time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Muka said...

I really think your site is cool. My site of eating disorders is sometimes a pain to keep up with. Good job!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Nikkita said...

whoa....spammers..

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home