Wednesday, September 21, 2005

going home?


i've been packing my things this past few weeks. i bought balikbayan boxes from national bookstore the other week. i kept our (me & lance) old clothes in there and other stuffs. i can't imagine how many things i've bought na pala since i came here in manila. every night i find myself going over my old stuffs and putting away unecessary things. december is still three months away and yet things are all ready to go to Cagayan. i have these big plan to move to Cagayan de Oro and eventually settle there for good. i'm already fed up with life here in the big city. and not just that... i have a much bigger problem. i'd rather not talk about it but it's the very reason why i opted to leave this place. i've been thinking about this for months now. i can only think of home... i have a lot to consider, first and foremost my little boy, who means the most to me. i know that moving to CDO would mean to leave someone close to him, but i know it's also for his own good. i really think it's best for us to finally settle in CDO. i have my family there and i'd be close to my real friends. i'm just crossing my fingers my boss would give me an approval. i really really need this one!
i know it would also mean new life for me. starting all over again ang drama.. nothing comes easy when heart is the matter. it is very true to me. i don't wanna go into details anymore... i'm just too excited to go home and perhaps forget all the pain. i've learmed a lot from it though...
i hope i get my approval before december. i'm praying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home